Key Qualifications for Franchise Applicants:
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Values team work and passion to ensure the success of the brand into their respective areas
- Willingness to uphold the values that Go Nuts Donuts abides by in all aspects of the business
- Personal readiness to participate in the different training programs that entail lectures and actual hands-on duty at our company-owned stores.
- Financial resources must come from non-borrowed personal resources.
- Submit a Letter of Intent indicating the type of franchise package and proposed location.
- Submit a location map that gives directions to the proposed area and indicates the near-by streets.
- Submit a detailed resume of the franchise applicant and a completely filled-up Franchise Evaluation Form (FEF).
Steps in acquiring a Go Nuts Donuts Franchise:
- Step 1: Submit requirements 1 to 3
- Step 2: Go through a panel interview
- Step 3: Conduct a scheduled site inspection and approval
- Step 4: Payment of Franchise Fee and Signing of Franchise Agreement